The Tesla CEO posted a tweet on Sunday that Tesla will continue to allow Bitcoin trading, sending the coin’s price up.
– Musk posted a tweet in response to accusations of price manipulation by the CEO of fintech company Sygnia, on Sunday he wrote that Tesla will continue to allow Bitcoin trading if miners in the future committed to rational use of clean energy about 50%. This move sent Bitcoin price up nearly 1% to $37,650
Although El Salvador has passed a new fiat money-Bitcoin law, local remittance services are still hesitant to adopt BTC as one of their methods of exchange.
– Autonomous Research financial technology analyst, Kenneth Suchoski, argues that remittance services are unlikely to launch support for Bitcoin and other crypto-assets, unless a customer request is received. . At the same time, he also worries that BTC has the potential to cause a deadlock for the local payments industry.
Dutch Finance Minister Wopke Hoekstra Says A Total Ban Is Not The Solution To Crypto Concerns
– The director of the Government’s Bureau of Economic Policy Analysis, has called for a complete ban on the production, trading and even possession of cryptocurrencies in the Netherlands. However, some government officials have opposed the policy. According to Minister Hoekamp, an outright ban would not be preferable to regulatory oversight.
The President of Tanzania, Samia Suluhu Hassan, has urged the central bank to consider the possibilities of introducing digital currency into the financial system.
– According to her, countries in the region have not accepted or considered the usability of cryptocurrencies. Therefore, the Central Bank of Tanzania should embark on the development of cryptocurrencies and be ready for changes to catch up with the global trend.
China’s central bank reveals a few specifications of state-issued e-CNY wallets
Central bank digital wallets will have different levels of anonymity and payment limits split between private and public wallets. E-CNY has a soft wallet that includes tools such as a mobile payment application and a hardware wallet that includes integrated circuit cards and wearable devices.
Purpose Bitcoin ETF is actively buying BTC even when the market is gloomy
The Purpose Bitcoin ETF has now accumulated 19,692,149 BTC. The Fund’s asset level has grown to more than $1.3 billion in less than two months of operation. This shows that the Purpose Bitcoin ETF is not concerned about Bitcoin’s short-term price movements.
Billionaire Alan Howard backs massive investment in two digital asset startups
– Co-founder of major asset management firm Brevan Howard led a $25 million funding round for London-based crypto services firm Copper.co. Previously, this billionaire also invested $ 12 million in the Asian cryptocurrency investment platform Kikitrad. In the past, Howard has invested in major crypto companies such as CoinShares and One River Digital Asset Management.
Join our Facebook Group and Telegram Group Coinlive to chat and exchange information about the Crypto Currency market with more than 10,000 other people.
Important Note: All content on the website is for informational purposes only and is not investment advice at all. Your money, the decision is yours.