Binance CEO CZ says he is far more outspoken about the challenges he sees in the field and will not be afraid to “talk” if required.
Last week was the “worst” week in the background of the cryptocurrency field, as the neighborhood witnessed the collapse of FTX.
It all commenced with the “back and forth” amongst Binance CEO CZ and former FTX CEO SBF, building a lot of individuals think in “conspiracy theory” that CZ was the “behind the scenes” man who sparked it all.
For its element, CZ the moment predicted that the latest crisis could get worse and, to this day, continues to make a daring statement about competitors in the field.
CZ explained it will break the “law not to publicly comment on competitors” by commenting far more on rival exchanges in the long term.
The Binance CEO does not see other exchanges as “rivals” but as “colleagues” in the field. So far, he has seldom publicly criticized or “talked about” other exchanges, except, of program, with the current situation with FTX.
Moving forward, I will break this policy a bit and speak far more explicitly about the challenges I see in the field. It can induce far more “debates” or far more fighting memes. But which is not my intention. It is to lessen the chance. Even if they are false alarms.
– CZ Binance (@cz_binance) November 12, 2022
“In the long term, I will break the guidelines a tiny and boldly comment on the challenges I see in the field.
I know this will make a great deal of “war of words” or mocking memes from the neighborhood. But I will not thoughts. I just want to lessen the chance for the complete field, even if it really is a false alarm. “
Speaking of “false alarms,” in a unusual mention of a DeFi task, CZ claimed that Uniswap was “hacked,” but it turned out to be a “false alarm.”
Coinlive has published a series of content articles summarizing the Binance – FTX – Alameda drama, readers can see far more right here:
– Binance liquidates its total USD 580 million investment in FTX tokens
– Users massively withdraw from FTX
– The complete market place was heavily dumped, FTT misplaced 22 USD
– Binance has reached an agreement to get back FTX – Market promote-off
– FTX CEO’s assets drop by $14.six billion, he wrote a letter apologizing to traders
– CZ urges exchanges to give evidence of buyer deposit
– The Solana method “endures the battle”
– Binance cancels FTX acquisition and most up-to-date updates
– Many organizations constantly declare themselves “supportive” of FTX
– Sam Bankman-Fried writes an apology letter and updates on the FTX – Alameda catastrophe
– Update FTX predicament on the morning of eleven/eleven/2022
– FTX files for bankruptcy, Sam Bankman-Fried methods down as CEO
– Update FTX predicament on the morning of eleven/twelve/2022
– FTX has transferred a significant volume of revenue from the exchange, which it suspects has been hacked
– Reuters: FTX has a “backdoor” for Sam Bankman-Fried to withdraw revenue