Umbrella Network announces a partnership with Armor Finance, a top DeFi insurance coverage aggregator that makes it possible for end users to defend money on DeFi.
- Armor Finance a short while ago announced an modern new item: Times Shield giving insurance coverage tokens, immediately giving more cost-effective insurance coverage with no upkeep or renewal.
- However, the complicated and demanding information demands for these goods are tough for other scientists to control efficiently.
- Through its partnership with Umbrella Network, Armor Finance will be in a position to meet their information demands: thorough, lower-expense, safe and up-to-date.
How does Umbrella Network method and distribute big volumes of information at lower expense?
Umbrella Network’s Merkle Tree architecture makes it possible for their Tier two answer to carry 1000’s of local community-validated information factors in a single transaction just before becoming confirmed with the blockchain.
This prospects to big financial savings in contrast to treating just about every information level as a diverse transaction.
These transaction expense financial savings lead to a quantity of rewards:
- To include a number of information files in their feed (at the moment one,200, up to ten,000 by the finish of 2021).
- Provided with lowest expense drastically per information level (99% significantly less than key rivals).
- Regularly update your information factors (each one-three minutes at the moment versus the moment a day and other exams).
- Add cryptographic proof to information factors a decide the truthfulness and integrity of the information even if it is by now powered by dApp intelligent contracts.
Maybe you are interested: