Bittrex – Bitcoin and cryptocurrency exchange that is so familiar to most investors, used to be the exchange with the largest trading volume in 2017. This article I Love Bitcoin will guide you how to use it. detailed, easy to understand Bittrex exchange and the latest 2019 interface, from how to register to open an account, login, security, verify your Bittrex account (verify – verify or KYC), create a wallet to top up Bitcoin, Ethereum or USDT to Bittrex exchange, how to buy and sell (trade coins) and withdraw money from Bittrex. Besides, there are other useful Bittrex floor evaluation information. Start…
What is Bittrex?
Bittrex (Bittrex International) is the largest digital asset trading platform in the United States, ensuring a level of credibility, safety and professionalism in the services it provides. Bittrex Exchange was founded in 2014 by three cybersecurity engineers, with the goal of becoming the world’s leading cryptocurrency exchange in terms of trading volume, safety and regulation, advancing the Blockchain industry worldwide. bridge. Bittrex supports trading for most of its clients worldwide.
Can speak, Bittrex exchange As one of the most popular exchanges in 2017, it is always in the TOP of the exchange with the largest volume in the world, most traders know Bittrex, even in Vietnam. At the time of 2017, only Bittrex and Poloniex were the two most used platforms to trade coins, then the major exchanges now like Binance, Huobi Pro nice OKEx still unknown to many people and the trading volume is still extremely small. Currently, although the volume has decreased significantly, Bittrex is still in the top 25 major exchanges on CoinMarketCap.
Just recently Bittrex exchange There have been quite a few changes, upgrading the website, changing the interface, the way it works and establishing a new headquarters in Malta, at the same time changing its name to Bittrex International, the official website is also changed to international.bittrex.com.
Review of Pros & Cons of Bittrex Exchange
1. Advantages of Bittrex
- Legal commitment: This can be seen as a great advantage of Bittrex exchange. It is committed to complying with applicable US regulations to prevent money laundering activities.
- Liquidity is quite high: Although the volume of transactions has decreased significantly, but with about 100 million USD vol, Bittrex still has quite high liquidity.
- Confidentiality and safety: Bittrex uses many of the most advanced technologies available today to ensure customer assets are always safe, with 2FA security features, identity verification, withdrawal IP verification.
- Use cold wallet: Around 90% of customer funds will be stored offline by Bittrex, i.e. using a very secure cold wallet.
- Support Multiple Coins and Tokens: Currently Bittrex supports trading about 300 pairs of coins, including all popular coins and new tokens from ICOs.
- No deposit fee: Users do not have to pay any fees when depositing any coins into Bittrex
- Professional interface: Bittrex has a very professional trading interface and is also easy to use for newbies.
- Fiat transaction support: Just recently, Bittrex has officially supported coin trading with Fiat (fiat currency) which is USD.
- Strict coin listing process: Bittrex exchange is known to have a fairly strict coin listing process, especially after a period of improvement and upgrading of the system.
2. Disadvantages of Bittrex
- Does not support Vietnamese language yet
- Margin trading is not supported yet
- There is no trading app on the phone yet
- High transaction fee (0.25%)
- Web sometimes error “cannot access website”
- The transaction speed as well as the operations when the transaction is executed is a bit slow
- Not supported via Telegram
How are trading fees on Bittrex calculated?
Similar to the virtual currency exchange other, when you join buy and sell on Bittrex There will be 3 basic types of fees as follows:
- Trade Fee: 0.25%
- Deposit Fee (Deposit Fee): Free
- Withdrawal Fee: Depending on the withdrawal coin, the fee will be different
1. Trading coin on Bittrex
Bittrex Exchange charge transaction fee for both maker (buyer/sell order creator) and taker (buyer/sell order matcher) is 0.25%, this fee is quite high compared to the average of the market, while Binance exchange only charges 0.1%.
2. Deposit and Withdrawal Fees on Bittrex
- Bittrex deposit fee then I mentioned above is Free
- Bittrex withdrawal fee Fees will vary depending on the coin you withdraw, below are the withdrawal fees as well as the minimum withdrawal limit of some coins.
|Coin name||Withdrawal fee|
|Bitcoin (BTC)||0.0005 BTC|
|Ethereum (ETH)||0.006 (ETH)|
|USDT (Tether)||5 USDT billion|
|Bitcoin Cash (BCH)||0.001 BCH|
|Ripple (XRP)||1 XRP|
In addition, you can see the full withdrawal fee table of coins and tokens on the Bittrex exchange here.
Bittrex exchange hacked, buggy, crashed, is it a scam?
According to the information I find out, up to the present time Bittrex exchange have never been hacked by hackers, although in the future it is impossible to say, most cryptocurrency exchanges are always the target of hackers’ attacks, major exchanges Binance, Huobi, OKEx have also been. hacked. As for the problem Bittrex exchange is faulty like no withdrawal, no trading or no registration, login failure is very common and Bittrex will handle it within 24 hours. Bittrex exchange scam Not even better, because Bittrex.com has never been involved in any fraud accusations from investors.
See more information about Bittrex . exchange
Instructions on how to use the complete Bittrex exchange from A – Z
1. Instructions for registering to create an account on the Bittrex exchange
Step 1: First you visit here https://international.bittrex.com/ then select “Sign Up“.
Step 2: Enter the new account registration information as follows:
- Email address: Enter your email
- Password: Password
- Confirm Password: Re-enter the above password
- Finally select “Sign Up“
Step 3: System Bittrex exchange will send you an email to activate your account, go to the email and click on the link below I circled in red.
Step 4: Notice that Email verification is successful, that’s the step to open a new Bittrex account, you can click on “Login” to start logging in.
2. Instructions on how to log in to the Bittrex exchange
Step 1: Next time you want Log in to Bittrex then you also go to international.bittrex.com and select “Log In” in the corner of the screen.
Step 2: Input Email and password then select “Log In“.
Step 3: Click on “Accept Terms” to accept the Bittrex terms of service is done.
In case you log in from a different IP, that is, use another computer to Log in to Bittrex or if you don’t log in from time to time, Bittrex will ask you to verify your IP via Email. First is to confirm the captcha, you look at the question above and choose the correct image it asks for and then select “verify”.
Go to your email and click on “CLICK HERE TO LOGIN” to verify the login IP.
Re-enter Email and Password and then press “Log In‘ is to log in.
3. Instructions on how to verify (verify – Verify – KYC) Bittrex exchange account
Normally, I would show you how to secure your account first, but with Bittrex, I will account verification in advance, following the process as instructed by Bittrex. Job Identity verification with Bitrex exchange is “OBLIGATORY” to be able to withdraw and increase the withdrawal limit. The steps to verify your Bittrex account are not too difficult, you just need to prepare yourself the following 3 photos:
- Photo of the front of your ID card or passport
- Photo of the back of your ID card or passport
- Selfie with your face
After you have all these 3 photos, start the steps to verify your account as follows:
Step 1: You choose “Settings“on menu => below you”My Profile” and enter the basic information on the right as follows: (Attention: Enter the correct information as in your ID card or passport)
- Birth Month: Month of Birth
- Birth Day: Date of birth
- Birth Year: Year of Birth
- Country: Select “Vietnam”
- Street address: Your street address
- Apt or unit: Can be overlooked
- City: City
- State or province: Province, town,..
- Postal or zipcode: Each province and city will have a different zip code, you come in to see what is the code of the city you live in.
- When done, select “Submit“.
Step 2: Switch to tab “Idertity Verification” and select “Start Verification“.
Step 3: Select Next”Start ID verification“.
Step 4: Choose “Identity Card“if you use ID card or “Passport“If you use passport, here I will use ID card.
Step 5: Choose “Upload files from your device” to start uploading personal documents, or select “Capture Image…” above to capture directly.
Step 6: Click on “Choose file” and then upload a photo of the front of your ID card or passport, after uploading successfully, select “tiếp tục“.
Step 7: Do the same as above to upload a photo of the back of your ID card or passport.
Step 8: Finally a selfie, upload then select “Confirm“.
Step 9: You wait about 10 minutes for the Bittrex exchange to process your documents, sometimes reload the page to check.
Step 10: Ok, Bittrex informs you that you need to wait about 1 day for them to review the information you submit.
Step 11: However, it took me less than 30 minutes to get the results, the message below means my account has been successfully verified.
4. Instructions on how to enable 2FA security for Bittrex exchange accounts
After you have verified your account, your daily withdrawal limit is only 1BTC, if you want to upgrade to 100 BTC/day then you need to turn on two-factor authentication (2FA), this is also how…