TradingView – an indispensable technical analysis tool for professional traders or even novice traders in financial markets such as stocks, Forex, commodities or especially cryptocurrencies. (cryptocurrency). This article I Love Bitcoin will be a beginner’s guide to TradingView, from learning what TradingView is, how to sign up for a free account, upgrade Pro, how to use toolbars to trade coin, or install the Trading View app on the latest phone.
What is TradingView?
TradingView is a platform that provides price charts of financial products such as stocks, Forex, commodities, indexes, Coin, .. based on the world’s leading web browser today. In addition, TradingView is also a social network for traders, helping traders willing to share, constantly update changes of the financial market, follow other pro traders to learn. In TradingView, there are many professional analytical tools and charts such as Supply Demand, Harmonics, Elliott, Patterns, … designed to be intuitive and easy to use to effectively support traders in the trading process.
With a wide range of options available to help users experience charts in the most professional way, TradingView has been raising the bar for financial product price charts. Brokers often provide their own price charts, and it is often cumbersome, difficult to use, and severely limited in customization options. Currently, there are also many large and small cryptocurrency exchanges that integrate charts of coins from TradingView into their platforms.
TradingView was founded in September 2011 by a group of experienced developers and traders building trading software, who are the creators of the MultiCharts charting software.
Why use TradingView instead of other tools?
As mentioned above, TradingView offers many advantages over other online charting tools, here are some highlights that Trader Vietnam should use TradingView:
- Vietnamese language support is very good
- TradingView’s charts provide an extremely smooth using experience
- There is a large community for information to be updated continuously, and with high accuracy, including a large number of traders from Vietnam.
- You can share all your analysis and trading ideas from your TradingView account to your personal Facebook, to social networking sites or other websites easily. Discuss with the community as a social networking site, follow other pro traders to learn.
- Independent trading platform, independent of the operating system.
- TradingView’s charts provide a full range of modern tools, indicators and functions
- Inter-market analysis: TradingView supports many different markets not only the cryptocurrency market, for example: forex, oil, futures, stock, index…
- You can store the chart and review it on many different devices, instead of every time you go somewhere, sitting on a new computer, you have to reinstall the whole thing with the chart provided by the broker.
- TradingView also has a mobile application (app) for traders to use anytime, anywhere.
How to download and install the TradingView app on your phone
TradingView currently has launched a version for mobile devices with two popular operating systems, IOS (iphone) and Android. Although currently TradingView app It still lacks some features compared to the web version, but this is still a great product for the Vietnamese trading community in particular and the international community in general. You can download the TradingView application to use by following the link below:
How Install TradingView app on your phone then it is similar to how you install other common applications, so I will not guide this further.
What types of accounts does TradingView have? (Free + Pro)
To use TradingView, you absolutely can Register for a free account, but if you use it for a long time and want more advanced features, you need to upgrade to an account Pro. Currently, TradingView is providing the following 4 account types:
- Basic Account (free)
- Pro account
- Pro+ account
- Premium Account
Depending on your usage needs, you can choose to register for a suitable TradingView account. I will briefly talk about the options in these two types of free and Pro accounts:
1. Free Account (Basic)
With a free account, TradingView provides users with a lot of features and if you are a newbie, there is no need to use too many charts for daily analysis, as well as indicators at the same time and use If you use TradingView on many devices, I think your Basic account is quite ok for you. However, because it is a free version, during use you will have to accept annoying ads, although it is not too thin.
2. Premium Accounts (Pro, Pro+ and Premium)
If you want to become a professional trader and have been using the free version for a while, but lack the necessary features, then upgrading to the paid version is advisable. TradingView has 3 levels of premium accounts, Pro, Pro+ and Premium, the features at these account levels are almost the same, the difference in higher premium accounts is that TradingView will provide you with Much improved features.
You will feel a remarkable convenience when you just switch from Basic to premium accounts. For example:
- With the Basic account, you can only view 1 chart, while with the Premium version you can view 8 charts at the same time.
- With Basic and Pro accounts, you can only log in to 1 device at a time, while for Premium version it is 5.
- For the Basic version, you are only allowed to save 1 chart, while the Premium version allows you to save unlimited.
- With the Basic version, you can only use 3 indicators per chart, with the Premium version it is 25.
Of course, it’s not just a feature upgrade between the low-cost version and the high-paid version. For users of the Premium version, TradingView also prioritizes providing some special features that are not available in other versions.
With the price of the Pro monthly payment of $ 14.95 (if paying annually, it will only be $ 12.95), this is a price that can be said to be very accessible to the majority.
Instructions on how to register to create an account on TradingView
Step 1: First you visit here https://vn.tradingview.com/ then click on “JOIN FOR FREE” as shown below. If your language is not Vietnamese, then click on the box next to the search box and select “VI” for ease of use.
In case you click on the link above and jump to the quiz interface as below, then select the image “≡“corner of the screen and select”Join Now” to go to step 2.
Step 2: Enter the information one by one Create a TradingView account new as follows:
- user name: This is your account name later, you can’t change it after creating, so please enter the correct name you want.
- Email: Enter your email
- password: Login password, should contain characters, numbers and special characters
- Tick ”I have read and agree with…“
- Continue ticking “I’m not a robot” to confirm captcha
- Finally select “Registration“
Step 3: Right after the system of Trading View will send you an email to activate your account, go to the email and click “Activated” to complete.
Step 4: The next step you can set up the initial basic information such as uploading a profile picture and first and last name, then click “Continue“.
Step 5: So you have completed the process Sign up for a TradingView account then, now before using you need to add a phone number, this is an important step, because you must add a phone number before you are allowed to interact like, share, comment on other ideas (posts). You click on your account and select “Customize Profile“.
Step 6: You scroll down to the “Phone” and select “Plus” => select the area code “Vietnam (+84) and enter your phone number next to it (remove the 0) and then select “Next” => Get the 6-digit code that TradingView sent you via SMS, enter it in the box below and select “Verification“It’s done.
Instructions on how to use TradingView for beginners
After I have an account, I will continue to guide you How to use TradingView in the most detail. As mentioned above, TradingView is a tool that can help you explore many types of charts such as cryptocurrencies, stocks, Forex, commodities, ..so in this article, I will only take wallets For example related to cryptocurrencies, you can also do the same with other asset classes.
1. Overview of TradingView’s interface
Below is the interface of the homepage of Trading View, I will introduce some main parts that you should understand, you notice that the picture below is divided into 3 Toolbars and in the middle are other parts as follows: (I will only introduce this part basically, because all in Vietnamese, very easy to understand).
- No. 1: I’ll go from left to right:
- Logo by Trading View
- Round shape of letter i: This is where the announcements from Trading View are displayed
- BECAUSE: Where you choose the language to use
- Search: This is the box where you can search all currency pairs, forex, commodities, crypto. In addition, you can filter ideas, people, .. by clicking on “Ticker” on the left.
- Your account: Here you can set up your profile and other personal information
- USE PRO: Upgrade your account to the paid version
- No. 2: Include:
- Idea: Where you filter trading ideas or analysis from all other members on TradingView, there are enough from crypto, forex, commodities, stocks, .. And chart patterns, indicators technical, coin…