Where to buy Bitcoins? Buy and sell cheap Bitcoin in VND? How to buy Bitcoin? Where to buy and sell Bitcoin in Vietnam is reputable and safe?.. Those are the questions of most newcomers to investing in the cryptocurrency market, and the first coin they look for will definitely be. Bitcoin (BTC). Today’s article I Love Bitcoin will share with you the addresses and virtual currency exchanges to buy and sell the best, cheap, safe and reputable BTC in Vietnam, which is highly appreciated by the community as well. as the most used transaction today. Along with that, I will guide how to buy Bitcoin and sell Bitcoin with VND in the simplest and easiest way for beginners.
Where to buy and sell Bitcoin in Vietnam reputable, cheap and safe?
Currently, as far as I know, there will be 2 ways to buy Bitcoins or sell Bitcoin in Viet Nam:
- Buy and sell Bitcoin on exchanges
- Buy and sell Bitcoin at the “black market”
Each way will have different advantages and disadvantages in terms of price, safety and reputation. I will describe each in detail as follows:
1. Buy and sell Bitcoin (BTC) on exchanges
Buy BTC on virtual currency exchanges is probably the most popular way today in Vietnam as well as in the world that investors choose.
- There are many options for different exchanges
- Safe and reputable if you know how to choose a good floor
- Limit the risk of fraud when buying and selling transactions
- Buy and sell quickly and conveniently in VND
- The transaction fee is quite high: The fee will depend on each floor, there is a high fee floor but in exchange for prestige and assurance, there is a low fee floor, usually a newly launched floor, but the level of prestige is not high, depending on the needs you have You can choose the right floor.
- Legal risk: In Vietnam, there is currently no clear regulatory framework for cryptocurrencies, 100% of exchanges are not licensed to operate, so there is still potential legal risk, however, I also There has been no record of any case of buying and selling Bitcoin on the exchange but being “touched” by the authorities. Therefore, you are completely assured when buying BTC on the exchange.
Prestigious, safe and cheap Bitcoin exchanges in Vietnam
From the beginning of 2017 until now, the number of exchanges or markets buy and sell bitcoin online As well as the Altcoins in Vietnam have increased significantly, the profit from the establishment virtual currency exchange are quite large, so it’s understandable that they’ve sprouted like mushrooms. For investors, choosing a floor to buy bitcoins is very important, not only cheap, but also safe and reputable to minimize risks when trading. Here I would like to share with you 4 Bitcoin exchange and Altcoins I regularly use and are popular with Vietnamese users.
Remitano is a name that is already too familiar to virtual currency investors in Vietnam, considered a pioneer in the market. Remitano floor owns the largest BTC transaction volume currently in Vietnam, has a relatively low price difference and especially Remi is extremely safe and reputable. In addition to Bitcoin, Remi also supports buying and selling Ethereum (ETH), USDT (Tether), Ripple (XRP), Litecoin (LTC) and Bitcoin Cash (BCH).
Remi still the first choice if you don’t know yet Where is safe to buy and sell Bitcoin?. You can see more articles below for more details about Remitano as well as a complete guide to using it from A-Z:
#2. Binance P2P
Binance P2P is a peer-to-peer trading platform of the giant cryptocurrency exchange Binance, surely everyone is no stranger to this Chinese giant of CZ. Binance’s P2P platform came to the Vietnamese market in early 2020 and is now also becoming the preferred choice of many domestic traders.
Binance P2P has the advantage of being part of Binance, benefiting from prestige, security, safety, and high liquidity. Currently, Binance also does not charge transaction fees to their P2P users. You can buy and sell coins like BTC, ETH, BNB, BUSD, EOS and USDT on Binance P2P with no fees. We already have an extremely detailed tutorial on how to use Binance P2P exchange on phones and computers. Please see below.
Fiahub – an emerging cryptocurrency exchange in Vietnam not long ago, with the advantages of very good buying and selling prices, cheap transaction fees and extremely fast process of buying and selling coins with VND. Present, Fiahub floor is supporting buying and selling Bitcoin and Ethereum, expected to add USDT and many other altcoins in the near future. Fiahub also supports most of the popular banks in Vietnam. If you don’t know yet where to buy cheap bitcoin then Fiahub will be a pretty good choice. You can see a detailed review of Fiahub as well as instructions on how to use Fiahub below:
#4. Huobi OTC
Huobi OTC is a coin-to-fiat trading platform of Huobi Global – the world’s leading cryptocurrency exchange in terms of trading volume. Huobi OTC launched Vietnamese users in mid-2018 and received the support of users around the world. Show Huobi OTC supporting buy and sell BTC, ETH, USDT, EOS, XRP and HT tokens. With the advantage of high security, safety and payment support with many methods such as VND, Paypal, Visa/MasterCard,.. however, the price of buying and selling coins on Huobi OTC is still quite high and currently the trading volume with VND is still low. See more reviews and detailed instructions on how to use Huobi OTC below:
2. Buy and sell Bitcoin (BTC) on black markets in Vietnam
“Black market” is a term used quite commonly in the virtual currency market in Vietnam, it is a form of direct purchase and sale between buyers and sellers or through reputable intermediaries. Bitcoin Trading At the black market, it can be done online or in person, which means you don’t buy and sell on exchanges but find people with the same needs as you to trade Bitcoin. Black market can be groups on Facebook, Telegram, Zalo, or any social network channel, nowadays it is not difficult to find a black market for Bitcoin money.
- No transaction fees: Because the transaction is made directly between the buyer and the seller, you will not have to pay transaction fees, or if you buy and sell through an intermediary, it will take a small fee, which will certainly be lower than the fee of the exchange.
- No legal risk: Currently in Vietnam, it is only forbidden to use Bitcoin and other coins as a means of payment buy and sell bitcoins is essentially barter, so it’s still legal. But it is direct trading, but when buying and selling on the floor will be different, the floor must be registered for a new business to be legal. cannot protect you, that’s why I said trading on the exchange has legal risks.
- Risk of Fraud: There have been a lot of new people learning about Bitcoin and how Bitcoin transactions have been tricked into losing money when trading on the black markets, especially the form of buy Bitcoin online, without meeting in person. A simple form of fraud is that you choose an untrusted buyer / seller, when you send them money but they don’t send you Bitcoin back, or buy and sell through an intermediary, but the intermediary “steals” everything. The seller’s BTC and the buyer’s money then ran away, so both buyers and sellers were cheated. That is why when trading on the black market, you must choose a reputable, guaranteed person.
A Beginner’s Guide to Buying and Selling Bitcoins
If you are new then you should read this guide to know how how to buy bitcoinsBitcoin transaction is not as simple as you transaction in VND at banks, even a small mistake can make you lose all your money, because Bitcoin transactions are irreversible. Let’s start trading with a small amount of BTC, once you get used to it, then trade a large amount. I will guide you How to buy and sell Bitcoin (BTC) on the exchange, the most popular way today.
Step 1: Create a Bitcoin wallet address to store BTC
You imagine Bitcoin like the banknotes you use every day, and to store them you also need a wallet, each wallet will provide you with one or more BTC wallet address, the wallet address is like a bank account, it is used to send/receive BTC. There are basically 2 options for creating a Bitcoin wallet:
- Private wallet: Blockchain, Coinbase, Infinito Wallet, Jaxx, Exodus, Ledger, Trezor,..
- Wallet on the floor: Rimitano, Fiahub, Binance, Bittrex, Huobi, OKEx,..
If your purpose buy Bitcoins is for long-term investment (Hodl coin), do not trade often, ie buy and leave here for a few months to a few years, then choosing a separate wallet is the safest. Bitcoin’s own wallet, you have a lot of options, from online web wallet, software wallet, mobile wallet, cold wallet, .. You can see more article “What is a Bitcoin wallet? Top 4 reputable and safe BTC storage wallets” to gain more knowledge about Bitcoin wallets as well as choose the right wallet.
And if you often buy and sell bitcoins, or want to play trade coins, you can always store BTC on the exchange’s wallet to facilitate transactions. Usually to trade coins, you still need to buy Bitcoin in VND on the Vietnamese floor and then transfer to international exchanges like Binance, OKEx, Bittrex, .. to trade. Each of these exchanges provides users with a wallet of the coins it supports, so the exchange wallet is like a general wallet of coins.
Step 2: Register an account on Bitcoin exchange
After having create Bitcoin wallet ví After that, next you will choose the exchange to register an account as well as perform security steps, verify the account before buying and selling Bitcoin. With the exchange, above I have shared with you the 3 most prestigious exchanges today, I still recommend you to use Remitano if trading in large quantities, and Retail Bitcoin trading then you can experience more Fiahub floor.
Step 3: Buy Bitcoin and transfer to your own wallet or send it to the exchange
Next, after you have registered an account and conducted security and verification steps on the Vietnamese floor, you will Start buying Bitcoins. Before that you need to define the purpose What to buy Bitcoin for?, long-term storage or to trade coins, from which you choose the appropriate Bitcoin wallet. Steps to Buy Bitcoin and…